This Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section should answer all of your common questions regarding Maystall.com.
Returns & Exchanges
- I received my order, but there was a problem with the item I purchased. How do I return my purchase?
Please read How to and contact customer service for return instructions. Please do not send the item that you purchased to Maystall.com without informing.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please read the shipping policy states in each product details page. Usually a flat fee for each shipment will be charged.
Your total shipping charge will be displayed as a line item under your subtotal during the checkout process. Any surcharges and tax will appear as separate line items.
- Where will I find my order ID?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive a order email from us which will have your order ID on it. Please keep this in case you need to get in contact with us. Alternatively, you can refer to your Order History upon signing into your Maystall.com member account.
- How do I track my order
You may track all orders by following these steps:
1. Enter your Maystall Login name and the password you entered when you created your Maystall account.
2. Click “My Orders” in My Account. You'll see a complete history of your Maystall purchases. Click the details icon to view the details of that order.
Stock Availability / Sold Out / Restock
- How do I know the product availability?
Out of stock item will display a label of "out of stock" in the product details page.
- How do I ask Maystall to restock a sold out item?
Please send us a email in customer service page. And write down the product ID.
After restock, subscribers will get notify by email from us.
- I need personal assistance with my order. Who can I contact
We look forward to hearing feedback about our products and services. Our customer service will be happy to assist you with your order. You call us at 016 2001086 or use zopim live chat online, and you can also send email to email@example.com
- How do I register as a member
Please click on “Login”, which is located on the top of the page of our website. You will enter to a page “Sign in to account”, from there, you will find “Register” button on the right hand side of the table. Click on the “Register” button and fill in your details as requested before clicking 'Submit'.
Registration should now be complete and you should receive a confirmation e-mail to the address you registered with.
- How do I update my details on my account
Please click on “Login”, which is located on the top of the page of our website. After you sign in, you will find “My Account” at the right hand side of the page. Click on “Edit Account”, then change your details as needed, and finally, click the ‘Continue’ button to ensure your details have been saved.
- I'm having problems ordering through your website. What can I do
Our website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome. Please ensure that the browser you are using is up to date. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What payment types do you accept
We offer payment methods:
- Bank Deposit/ATM Deposit: Support Maybank, Public Bank, CIMB Bank
Internet Banking: iPay88 (Including Maybank2U, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Online, RHB Now and EON Bank)
Please refer to the details here: How to Pay?